Ok so I woke up just fine, but a couple of hours after waking I got the same sensation of disembodiment. It's still occurring at night although not as intensely. Today though I got migraine auras in the temples with a mild headache. I was woken this afternoon with my left foot hurting like cramp on the top. I've forgotten to take my rheumatism tablets for 4 days do it's no surprise.
It's been almost 3 months since I noticed symptoms around my genital area. A feeling of both wetness and dryness, my skin feeling like it's been peeling away and burning like chemical burns, a stabbing irritation below the surface of the skin feeling like something sharp like a razor blade cutting through, bubbling sensations going through the urethra, and tenderness to the vaginal opening. I've tried various medications, some over the counter and some prescribed, and a number of tests sent to the hospital. It was confirmed I did have a yeast infection and there was also 2 kinds of bacteria discovered which were all treated for, however nothing has resolved the pain and discomfort I've felt which gradually gets worse as the day goes by and even more when I'm sat upright. I saw a new doctor a few days ago and he spoke of 2 possible causes for the pain - kidney stones and vulvodynia. I did think it was vulvodynia at first but now these pains I'm noticing in th...
Comments
Post a Comment